Motorhomes and caravans now have standardised the working pressure in Europe to 30mbar regardless of gas type.
The UK Caravan and Motorhome industry started fitting these as standard from 2004.
You can ascertain if your van has the older 28mb Butane / 37Mb Propane setup on your van or the newer 30mb setup easily. If your regulator is attached to the top of your gas bottle then you are on the older system, if your regulator is a fixed bulkhead mounted regulator with pigtails that fit to the bottles then you are on the new 30mb system.
Gaslow R67 Bottles are new for 2014 and have many new and important features including: Mechanically accurate contents gauge, excess flow valve to prevent full flow of gas if the hose ruptures, internal filter, 10 year warranty and R67 approved.
This complete kit includes the following items, some of which are configurable:
- 1 X 6Kg R67 Refillable Bottle No.1
- 1 X 6Kg R67 Refillable Bottle No.2
- 1 X 2nd Cylinder Connection hose – 01-4200
- 1 X Right Angle Adaptor for second Bottle – 01-4210
- 1 X Black or White Filling Kit – (choose when ordering).
- 1 X Euro LPG Adaptor
- 1 X LPG Adaptor for France / Italy
- 1 x Spanish LPG adaptor
- 2 x 21.8 LH Gaslow Stainless or Rubber Hoses (choose when ordering).
- 1 x Gaslow 30mbar Manual Change over Valve – 01-1630
- Optional mounting bracket if your filling point is going to be installed inside the gas locker.