Gaslow bottles come in two variants, a No.1 and obviously a No.2. The No.1 Bottle has one inlet whereas the No.2 of course has two inlets, this allows the No.2 bottle to be connected in a twin bottle system with one inlet connected to the No.1 Bottle and the other inlet connected to the Gaslow Filling Point.
The R67 2.7Kg bottle is perfect for VWT5 and similar panel van conversions with compact gas storage space.
The cylinder is the same size as the Camping Gaz 907 with its regulator fitted.
Apart from this the bottles are identical and in fact a No.2 Bottle can have the additional inlet point blanked off using a Gaslow Blanking Cap and then be used as a No.2 or No.1.
The new Gaslow R67 Bottles have improved multi valves.
Gaslow R67 Bottle Features:-
- An improved gauge system that offers a mechanically accurate contents reading.
- Excess flow valve prevents full flow of gas if the hose ruptures.
- Internal Filter
- Over pressure safety device.
- 10 Year warranty as per the R67 standard.
- Outlet Connection: 21.8LH thread
- 10 Year Warranty (as specified by the R67 standard).